01/11/2009




Fashion. One of the numerous obsessions that we females - and ever increasingly males - are devoting our time and money to. Although I disassociate fashion from style, the latter is something that evades some people, despite access to copious glossy magazines, television programmes, and t'internet. This blog is simply an account of the things I adore, after all, I spend the majority of my time - when I'm not studying (I mention this to appease my Father who believes my life consists of little more than stalking fashion), working, or with friends - looking at clothes, shopping for shoes and browsing cosmetic stores. I am not aiming to report trends, nor am I any sort of fashion authority. Instead it's more of an inspiration scrapbook, a montage of my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment