29/01/2011





Cupcakes are undoubtedly the epitome of pretty, so I whipped up three batches for my workmates to devour. Met by 'oohs', 'ahhs', and 'Natalie, these are divine', my colleagues happily chomped down these 36 cakes within a matter of hours.

Admittedly, I'm still somewhat heavy handed with a piping bag but my Dada's friend makes the most divine cakes - Elizabeth's Cake Emporium. I'm tempted to talk to her for a tip or two.

If any of you fancy putting on your pinny this weekend, I can't recommend the Love Bakery cookbook enough. This nozzle, these piping bags and eBay sprinkles are integral in my baking arsenal.

Are any of you cupcake-fiends too?

10 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you made those? they look amazing!

    yum!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera".

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I wish I could make such cupcakes! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cupcakes! Great blog! I follow you.

    xoxo Mireille
    http://fashion-addictt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sweet comment and for following me back! You should have more followers with a great blog as yours!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh cute! looks delicious :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. those look amazing! i love baking as well...and recognise those confetti sprinkles(:

    http://daveydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you made these?! They are beautiful! My favorite is the one with the sprinkle stars! Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete